Yesterday, as I was picking runner beans in my garden, I dropped an M&M, proving once again, that multi-tasking doesn’t work. The ten second rule applied so I bent down to pick up the little red gem. Seeing it in the earth though got me thinking – what if I left it there and it grew into an M&M bush. That led to a lot of other what ifs. What ifs that would make the world a better place.
- Everyone acted with civility.
- Children were safe to play anywhere.
- Everyone had enough to eat.
- The Big C only referred to cookies.
- Technology was easy to use.
- Broccoli tasted like chocolate.
- Three inch heels were comfortable to wear.
What are your what ifs? Share them, whether serious or frivolous, and I’ll give you an M&M seed to start your own M&M what if bush.