We all get rusty with time. We all need a tune-up if not vigilant.
- At one time you knew when to use lay/lie and never said irregardless (even Spellcheck hates this word!)
- At one time you would never think of driving through a yellow light.
- At one time you could touch your toes without having to sit down.
- At one time you knew how to make a proper business introduction.
- At one time you could play the piano and others actually enjoyed listening.
- At one time you would never have considered starting to eat before others had been served. (This includes family)
- At one time you surprised people with hand-written notes and cards.
- At one time you read novels, not just internet articles.
- At one time you went for a walk before the rest of the world awoke.
- At one time the entire family ate dinner together.
- At one time it was important to make time for friends.
Any of these resonate? Rusty? Need a tune-up? What’s your plan?